powered by Silent Auction Company.
SILENT AUCTION - May 16 - June 4
The Knights of Columbus Council 11098 are pleased to present a Silent Auction in conjunction with our annual golf tournament Saturday May 28, 2022
We are excited to present more than 90 items for auction. All proceeds from the auction will be donated directly to our local charities including the Ajax Pickering Hospital.
The Silent Auction will run from Monday May 16 – Saturday June 4, 2022. Call on your family and friends to bid for you if required.
All bidders are welcome: golfers, non-golfers, friends, family, colleagues, neighbours, parishioners, et al! Please spread the word.
Utilizing the link below you can now access the silent auction website.
Please note that you must register first before you can access the prizes.
There are two types of auction prizes:
1. Sealed bids (these are the Silent Auction Company's items) - you can only bid once and you cannot see what others have bid.
2. Auction Items (these are the Knights of Columbus items) - you can bid as often as you wish and will be able to view the highest current bid
Thank you in advance for your support of Ajax/Pickering Hospital and the many Durham Charities.
For more information on the Knights of Columbus and our efforts please visit Knights On The Green - see Menu on top right
- TBD - Select “Silent Auction Items” to view the current list of items.
- TBD - Select “Silent Auction Item Pictures” to view the pictures of each item.
- Select “Silent Auction Event” to go to the auction
St. Isaac Jogues Golf Committee
Silent Auction Site - REGISTRATION
When you enter the Silent Auction site you must register using the Register option on the left side of the screen.
- Your email address and/or your mobile number
- A unique password
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Select the REGISTER button
You will then be advised that a six digit verification code is being sent to your email and/or your mobile phone.
Input this six digit code into the Verification Code box and select verify
You are now registered on the site.
Silent Auction Site - PAYMENT INFORMATION
Before bidding on an item you must register a credit card.
Select the MY ACCOUNT option on the left side of the screen, and from the menu provided select PAYMENT METHODS.
Complete the credit card information requested
- Account Number
- Expiry Date month/year
- CVC code
- Your postal code
Silent Auction Site - HOW TO BID
Select an item you wish to bid on by clicking the item
Enter the dollar amount of your bid and select the BID NOW button
You will receive a confirmation that your bid is successful
Rules and Regulations
Please read all the rules BEFORE bidding on auction items.
The Knights of Columbus Council 11098 will be hosting their 15th SILENT AUCTION as part of 15th Annual Charity Golf Tournament on Saturday May 28, 2022
Aside, feel free to see https://KNIGHTSONTHEGREEN.COM to donate or sponsor.
The silent auction will launch on May 16th at 12:00 a.m., and will close on Sat., June 4, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m EST.
How to bid: Simply type your bid amount into the comment box below the photo. ***TIP***: you may want to sort the Comments by "Newest" in order to ensure that you are seeing the very latest bid.
- When outbidding, bidders must bid in increments of at least $10.00, unless otherwise specified in the description of the item.
- The person with the highest bid on an item on or by June 4 2022 at 11:59:59 pm will win the item. Your bid will be visible to all other bidders.
- Winners credit cards will be charged in payment for their winning bids.
ITEM PICK UP:
- For Knights of Columbus auction item (marked “auction”) - Porch pick up location in Pickering will be communicated to the winning bidders and times will be arranged for pick up.
- For Silent Auction Company auction items (marked “sealed bid”) -
Shipping will managed by the Silent Auction Company
- Auction winners will be announced in the comments section of each item and notified via email or SMS message on your smart phone
PROCEEDS FROM AUCTION:
- All proceeds from the auction will go directly to Knights of Columbus Council 11098 to support local Durham Region charities and the Council’s charitable commitments program. All items have been generously donated by our supporters.